- September 28 Renowned social psychologist Sherry Turkle will discuss how technology has changed the way we relate to one another.
- September 23 Have you met Harvey D. Cain ’52? He’s pedaling 3,000 miles to get to Homecoming.
- September 23
- September 16 Forester athletes and coaches were out in full force volunteering at the PGA 2015 BMW Championship in Lake Forest.
- September 10 Professor Robert Archambeau and an alumna read their self-penned poetry at the Poetry Foundation of Chicago.
- September 9 Students, faculty, staff, and friends wear red and black on Fridays—a tradition at Lake Forest College.
- September 9 Visiting expert Dr. Janice Urban presented “Inside Out: Stress, Resilience, and the Brain” at Lake Forest.
- September 9 Well over 90 percent of the class of 2014 have gone on to jobs or are pursuing continuing education.
- September 3
- September 2
- September 2 Visiting economics expert Miles Kimball talked on campus about electronic money, inflation, and recessions.
- September 1 Nearly 400 new students explored the city of Chicago and all it has to offer during Orientation.
- September 1 The College welcomed new students during the traditional Matriculation Ceremony.
- August 31 Eminent research economist Miles Kimball to speak on how electronic money can help end recessions and inflation.
- August 21 Everyone pitched in to welcome the incoming Class of 2019 and transfer students during new student move-in day.
- August 19
Good Day Chicago interviewed Associate Director of Residence Life Stacy Oliver about how to deal with a child leaving for college.
- August 6
An essay by Professor Holly Swyers is the first chapter in the book The War of My Generation: Youth Culture and the War on Terror.
- August 5 Lake Forest is part of the Chicago Collections Consortium that has its inaugural exhibition at the city’s famed Harold Washington Library Center.
- July 30 Sarah Brune ’13 appeared on FOX 32 News Chicago commenting on a politician’s questionable use of campaign funds.
- July 28 Broadcast and print media came out in full force to cover the College’s first Archaeological Field School in Chicago July 28.
- July 27 Todd Beer of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology had two articles on climate and the environment published recently.
- July 22
- July 22 Professor Sean Menke—the real Ant Man—reviewed the new Marvel Comics Ant-Man movie on Chicago Tonight.
- July 21
- July 21 First-year students stay on campus in the summer conducting research with faculty—and presenting their findings in a day-long symposium.
- July 21 WGN tapped Stacy Oliver for realistic advice on going college.
- July 20 Camille Lemieux ’17 made big strides in her career goal of becoming a language education professor at a research university.
- July 20
Amanda Peterson ’18 worked side-by-side with her advisor over the summer on research she is confident will give her future career a boost.
- July 15 The Chicago Sun-Times turned to Professor Ahmad Sadri for his expertise on Iranian society after Iran and the U.S. reached an agreement on nuclear arms.
- July 10 Students gained career-defining experiences conducting research at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.